Sustainability and the impact on the environment are becoming a more important influence on how the construction industry carries out its operations. O’Neill & Brennan provide total waste management solutions for construction projects.
Find out more
By implementing an O’Neill & Brennan Waste Management Strategy we provide our clients with a means to achieve the highest possible ratings under environmental assessment methods, such as BREEAM and the Code for Sustainable Homes. Our Waste Management Strategy aims to minimise the total amount of waste produced from a project. Our main drivers from the Waste Hierarchy will be the 3 R’s.
Bespoke waste management strategy
A bespoke Waste Management Strategy is prepared for each contract encompassing:
- Waste forecasting of quantities and types of waste to be generated
- Setting of target Key Performance Indicators (K.P.Is) for the contract
By the implementation of our Waste Management Strategy, we aim to achieve the following benefits:
- Cost savings and cost certainty
- A reduction in environmental impact
- Reduced safety hazards, resulting in fewer accidents
- Improved site productivity
- Improved quality and workmanship